| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kimberley in July is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 2 days.
- In July the heavens above Kimberley are sunny with on average a sizable 9:11 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:18 long and the longest day is 10:43 long with an average length of 10:29.
- There are approximately 1:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 88.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 11.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kimberley July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kimberley, South Africa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kimberley:
- Francistown, Botswana - 885.8 kms (550.5 miles) NNE
- Mphoeng, Zimbabwe - 897.6 kms (557.8 miles) NNE
- Tuli, Zimbabwe - 885.1 kms (550 miles) NNE
- Beitbridge, Zimbabwe - 898.5 kms (558.3 miles) NE
- Pietersburg, South Africa - 717.4 kms (445.8 miles) NE
- Pretoria, South Africa - 476.6 kms (296.2 miles) NE
- Maputo, Mozambique - 830.8 kms (516.3 miles) ENE
- Johannesburg, South Africa - 448.4 kms (278.6 miles) NE
- Mbabane, Swaziland - 682.9 kms (424.4 miles) ENE
- Bloemfontein, South Africa - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) ESE
- Maseru, Lesotho - 266.7 kms (165.8 miles) ESE
- Durban, South Africa - 609.1 kms (378.5 miles) ESE
- East London, South Africa - 551.8 kms (342.9 miles) SSE
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 581.5 kms (361.4 miles) S