| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kimberley in January is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with some rain. Only 57mm (2.2in) of fluid is deposited during on average 9 days.
- In January the heavens above Kimberley are very sunny having on average a substantial, 10:09 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:29 long and the longest day is 13:55 long with an average length of 13:44.
- There are approximately 3:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kimberley January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kimberley, South Africa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kimberley:
- Francistown, Botswana - 885.8 kms (550.5 miles) NNE
- Mphoeng, Zimbabwe - 897.6 kms (557.8 miles) NNE
- Tuli, Zimbabwe - 885.1 kms (550 miles) NNE
- Beitbridge, Zimbabwe - 898.5 kms (558.3 miles) NE
- Pietersburg, South Africa - 717.4 kms (445.8 miles) NE
- Pretoria, South Africa - 476.6 kms (296.2 miles) NE
- Maputo, Mozambique - 830.8 kms (516.3 miles) ENE
- Johannesburg, South Africa - 448.4 kms (278.6 miles) NE
- Mbabane, Swaziland - 682.9 kms (424.4 miles) ENE
- Bloemfontein, South Africa - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) ESE
- Maseru, Lesotho - 266.7 kms (165.8 miles) ESE
- Durban, South Africa - 609.1 kms (378.5 miles) ESE
- East London, South Africa - 551.8 kms (342.9 miles) SSE
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 581.5 kms (361.4 miles) S